- A voice that advocates for religion and cultural topics, serving as a direct resource to the Academy Diversity Committee and internal teams.
- Opportunity to connect with Jewish, Muslim and Christian peers as a sub-community on niche topics.
- A RMIG website to help foster community and connect you with resources.
- A connected, collaborative community with opportunities for FNCE® networking events, year-round communication and a member directory.
- Access to educational and professional development through CPEU webinar trainings, educational toolkits and scholarships for lifelong learning on topics such as health disparities, religious traditions, dietary guidelines, cultural competencies, similarities and variances in observation, diets and meals, etc.
- Opportunities for leadership development within the RMIG Executive Committee, through leadership development programs and scholarships.
- Ongoing cultural enrichment both personally and professionally.
- Cross-cultural advocacy within the Jewish, Muslim and Christian dietetics communities.
- RMIG Publications to advance cultural and professional education.
If you have questions about the benefits of RMIG or are interested in getting involved, direct your questions to email@example.com.